Getting through any competitive examination is not a rocket science. It only needs two things
One Preparation, two interest.
If one is really interested in getting through then preparation will be definitely fun and trust me “not” easy. It should be kept in mind that consistency and relentlessness will take you there.
Here are a few tips on how to get through National Institute of Fashion Technology’s entrance examination, held every year somewhere in the time block of the month January or February followed by the next rounds.
Starting with Bachelor’s: Bachelors of design and Bachelors of fashion technology are the two main branches in NIFT. To know more about the courses offered check the link below,
So for the preparation of general ability test you need to consistently solve or read. Refer the following books,
- R.S. Agarwal – Aptitude
- English is easy by Chetananand Singh.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis.
- Manorama year book. (Well this may sound scary but once you start reading it, I bet you will love it and it will be kind of an addition at least till you get into nift after that you ll have to work your ass off!)
- Nift entrance exam preparation book- all in one by Arihant.
- Casestudy – Chetananand should do the work.